Family Office, based in Mayfair, looking to fill a newly created PA role, with a focus on Property and Estate Management.
The role will be based in the London office or at one of the properties. Regular visits to the various properties will be required - they are predominantly in London, but there is one country house. All homes have a full compliment of staff.
- Office hours (generally, 9am-6pm, Mon to Fri) but with an understanding that a private estate may require flexibility and variations to working hours
- Some weekend work will be required, but days off in lieu will be given.
- Typically, the families are in London during term times only.
Circa £70k-£85k dependent upon candidates' current/previous salaries
Start Date: ASAP
- Administrative assistance in all matters relating to the UK Private Properties including but not limited to:
- Building a procurement strategy
- Managing the procurement strategy
- Comparative analysis between contractors
- Negotiation of heads of terms
- Managing contract process
- Supervision and arranging of contractors, including sourcing of the best contractors for the specific job.
- Along with other staff members:
- Key holder and point of contact for the alarms.
- Utilities Management
- Some assistance with staff supervision.
- Updating and maintaining budgets
- Updating and maintaining an expense system
- Being administrative liaison with regards to all UK properties for household staff
- Front of house support including but not limited to wine storage, provisioning, and flower arrangement.
- Creating and maintaining inventories for items at the houses.
5 properties in Belgravia/Chelsea area and one country estate. All have excellent staffing levels and some used only approximately 6 weeks per year. Further details of the properties, occupancy, and staffing levels available to candidates at initial interview stage.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.