Our client, a well known Music Management Company, requires a Marketing Assistant in a brand new, varied role which is still evolving.
The role will encompass lots of different areas primarily focussed on Marketing but incorporating Project Management and Social Media support.
The client is open to someone early in their career, with an interest in Marketing, that can demonstrate organisational skills along with either music, social media / popular culture knowledge or someone that has more experience under their belt and ready to hit the ground running!
Hours: Full time with out of office support when required
Location: North London office and on the road when required
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Marketing support across all artist and company needs
- Project Management
- Social Media Content and Management including photoshop
- All round administrative support
- Liaising directly with artists with possible travel
Candidates must be / have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An interest in music, social media and popular culture
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- IT savvy with knowledge of photo shop
- Flexible to travel and work on the road when required
- Excellent communication skills with first class written and spoken English
- Highly confidential and discreet at all time
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in acover letterand include this on anup to date CV
- Quote yourrequired salary
- Let us know youravailabilityfor interview and when you could start
- If you can forwardreferencesto us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you areexactlywhat they are looking for andsend your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to:email@example.com
It is SORTED's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.