Our client, a successful Producer and CEO of an America based media and learning company, requires an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide first class support across all her Personal requirements and Business needs.
A hybrid role working from the Principal's home in West London and remotely, this is an exciting opportunity that needs you to be a self-starter, a fast learner, and a superb communicator.
Initially this is predominantly a Private PA role but with the opportunity for Business assistance to increase with time, this is the perfect role for someone who takes initiative, is intuitive and strategic.
Hours: Full time with flexibility and out of hours support when required
Location: West London and remote
Salary: £50k-£60k dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handle daily meeting calendars for the CEO
- Ensure responsiveness for timely, prompt communication
- Coordinate domestic/international travel and visa applications and provide ongoing support as needed
- Provide outstanding daily administrative support and be excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- All house maintenance and managementincluding home and office organisation
- Partner with team members throughout the company when necessary
- Use strong analytical skills and demonstrate the ability to improve processes
- Prioritize, multi-task, and handle a continuously evolving environment.
- Finance tasks, including; expenses tracking, account reconciliation, invoices, paying bills
- Ordering supplies to secure the best price
- Insurance policies to ensure the best value is obtained and renewals are in order
- Work in a collaborative manner that facilitates a positive working environment for the good of all
- Always strive to improve efficiencies and deliver accurate and detailed work
- Filing and Organisation tasks
- Misc. admin tasks
- Deliveries and returns
- Assist with requirements of family dog including groomer, vets, dog walker etc
Candidates must be / have:
- Background in a similar role with extensive Private PA experience
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An ability to complete complex tasks quickly and independently, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and be able to take effective action independently.
- A good sense of humour is critical, as is the ability to be flexible.
- You should demonstrate an understanding of business structure, as well as the desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in acover letterand include this on anup to date CV
- Quote yourrequired salary
- Let us know youravailabilityfor interview and when you could start
- If you can forwardreferencesto us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you areexactlywhat they are looking for andsend your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to:email@example.com
It is SORTED's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.