A fantastic, exciting and challenging opportunity, supporting an incredibly inspiring and extremely busy individual. A pivotal role, working across all her business and recreational endeavours, as well as, supporting her family, as and when required. This is a crucial position for an individual who will make a significant contribution to the effective planning and management of the principal’s overseas travel.
Hours: 40 hours per week pro rata, possible additional hours (incl. weekends)
Location: Based out of London with global travel
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Travel & Lifestyle Management
· Accompany the principal, her family and her guests on all overseas trips, ensuring an exceptional service is always delivered.
· Meet and greet the principal and her guests, when embarking and disembarking the aircraft and when using other modes of transportation.
· Interface across all logistical plans, including liaison with hotel concierge, flight team, PA's, EA etc. to ensure the smooth-running of the principal's travel around the world.
· Organisation and coordination of associated drivers and security detail for global trips.
· Escort the principal and her guests as and when required.
· Coordination of the principal and family preferences, ensuring they are clearly communicated across all activity channels i.e., hotels, private jets, yachts, and other modes of transportation.
· Management of the packing and unpacking of the principal and her family's luggage in preparation for travel.
· Coordinate principal's plans with all relevant team members of destination, ahead of Principal's arrival and post departure, ensuring provision of a clear directive is given to their staff.
· Hotel room set up – ensure all necessary arrangements are made according to principal's requirements (relevant travel pouches are in place and any other set-up is completed according to principal's plans prior to her arrival (i.e., hair & make-up).
· Support the principal's PA's & EA with the coordination of lifestyle management duties, e.g., dinner reservations, bill settlements, (where needed) booking of entertainment, and other recreational and business activities.
· Assistance with logistics and travel itinerary planning with Principal's EA & PA.
· Management and running of general errands such as shopping, gifting etc.
· Build strong relationships with the principal's travel network to support the smooth running travel activities.
· Assist Principal's EA/PA with other any other activities, if required.
Candidates must be / have:
Qualifications / Training
· A ‘can-do’ attitude and being adaptable 100% of the time is essential
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is Arc’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.