This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join an established, successful property investment and development company based in Central London. The Company acts directly as investor and developer across London and the UK, and through operating partnerships in the UK and Europe across multiple sectors.
Due to the continued growth of the business, we are seeking a bright and talented Team Administrative Assistant to support the EA and wider team of 14 people. The team prides itself on its professional but friendly and congenial culture.
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (with out of hours support when required)
Location: Central London, and remote
Salary: Circa £35k, dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Working alongside the EA, responsibilities will include:
· Complex diary management, including international scheduling
· Extensive international and domestic travel coordination
· Internal and external meeting coordination
· Prepare and submit team expenses
· Research hospitality and team building activities
· Assist with event organisation
· Liaising with the Office Manager to arrange mail and courier services
· Assist with the preparation of documents and translations
· Provide cover for the EA in their absence
· General administrative duties
Candidates must be / have:
· At least two years of work experience in an administrative role
· Experience dealing with a large range of daily requests as well as the uncommon challenges that often arise in a role of this nature
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable, diligent, and flexible approach to changing circumstances and be prepared to reorder priorities when required at short notice
· A proactive, problem-solving team player, who has a positive attitude towards requests from all sides and is keen to get involved in different areas of the business
· Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high standards of delivery
· Efficient with strong planning and organising skills
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, to work on own initiative proactively identifying problems and potential solutions
· Experience of the property industry would be highly beneficial but not essential
· Knowledge of other languages beneficial but not essential
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.