Back to all jobs
Private PA - Surrey
Our client, a HNW businessman / entrepreneur based in Oxshot, Surrey requires an experienced and highly organised Private PA to support him and his family with all aspects of their personal lives and household.
This is an extremely busy and fast paced role based in the family home where you will oversee all travel / diary management, household staff and family needs providing first class PA support in a calm and professional manner.
You will be pro-active and forward thinking being able to multi task with ease. You will act as gatekeeper to the principal and be used to a challenging and demanding role with the ability to ensure the smooth running of the principals life and home.
Based within easy commute of Oxshot, Surrey you will be a driver preferably with your own car and be happy to help with school runs when necessary – always being on hand and available at short notice.
Flexibility is key in this role, as is being able to prioritise your workload and confidentially work autonomously as well as part of a close hard working team.
Hours: 8am-6pm Monday – Friday with out of hours support and on call 24/7
Location: Oxshot, Surrey
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Driver: Essential with own car preferable
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Extensive Diary management across different time zone - diary is the bible!
- Extensive Travel management including booking private jets and helicopters
- Financial management, always keeping on top of payments and expenditure and keeping track on all outgoings.
- Booking and paying for hotels, restaurants and event tickets etc and always finding the best deal
- Booking medical appointments
- Booking activities for children
- Booking vets, dog walkers and groomers for the dogs
- Managing household insurances including car, house, medical and travel and renewing policies
- Managing household staff
- Liaising with contractors, arranging the maintenance of the house such as pool, air con units etc
- Organising gift, parties and events
- All round administrative and household support including packing, sorting returns, drop/collect dry cleaning and running errands etc
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a HNW household
- Emotional intelligent; you must give time to everyone no matter who they are eg. cleaners, contractors, friends of the family etc. You must represent the family at all times.
- Thick skinned and not fazed by anything!
- Comfortable and confident with dogs
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application