Back to all jobs
PRIVATE PA / EA – FASHION DESIGNER, PARIS
Our client, a leading fashion designer, creative and entrepreneur, requires a first-class experienced assistant to support him in all areas of both his professional and personal life.
Originally from America and now based in Paris this Creative Director of one of the world’s leading fashion brands as well as the co-founder of his own luxury label, will use your support with respect to his business, private and lifestyle needs.
Based in Paris, you will be fluent in both French and English and know the city well, being able to confidently liaise with colleagues, clients, friend and family as well as having a little black book of contacts to ensure the smooth management of his home and social life.
Dealing with every day needs to long term projects, you will not be fazed by the fast pace of fashion week to working autonomously when the principal travels. His schedule is varied and complex and requires complete organisation and attention to detail turning your hand to what ever tasks needs doing, however big or small!
Hours: Full time with out of house support as required and working on different time zones when necessary
Salary: circa €60k dependant on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Business and personal diary management and scheduling
- Complex global travel planning
- Household management including property maintenance, insurances, bills etc
- Communication with family, personal and business contacts
- Lifestyle management, planning social events and researching / booking venues
- Financial management and review of some payments and invoices
- Personal shopping and errand running
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fashion experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken French and English
- A good knowledge of Paris
- Excellent skills in organisation, prioritisation, time management and able to work on own
- Exceptional attention to detail and good communication skills
- Absolute discretion at all times
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application