This is a fantastic opportunity to assist a high-profile Recording Artist ensuring the smooth running of all areas of their private affairs and household management.
You will be experienced in providing private support and be self-motivated and highly efficient with an excellent eye for detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will confident liaising with Management, Agents and support staff to ensure principal’s schedule is kept up to-date and logistically preferable to their needs/commitments and lifestyle.
Although you will not be required to travel regularly there may be some travel and flexibility on working hours is a must as is living within easy reach of SW London.
Hours: Full time with out of hours support
Location: SW London
Salary: £45-55k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Management of the household staff; responsible for the hiring of all home support staff as well as on-going staff management including appraisals, finances and terminations as necessary.
- Manage household utilities for all properties and source the most cost effective and suitable providers for all utilities, insurance, mobile phone contracts etc.
- Managing all aspects of logistics at various properties; i.e. house preparation, food and supplies provision, transport etc.
- Responsible for looking after the principal’s economic interests at all times; managing expenses / budgeting and liaising with accountant.
- Personal diary management and co-ordination with Management and Agents etc re busy schedule and ever changing commitments.
- Travel/accommodation; research and book travel arrangements for all types of commitments including business and personal / family needs.
- Event planning including sourcing caterers, hiring furniture/marquee, booking entertainment, designing invitation, manage RSVPs, booking staff and overseeing smooth running of event.
- Managing correspondence, requests and invitations.
- Liaising with security personnel for all public events / excursions as well as personal trips.
- Making personal appointments; trusted point of contact for all aspects of health related issues.
- Errand running and personal shopping as required.
- Liaison with family members and other personal contacts.
Candidates must be / have:
- Experience providing private support to high profile individuals preferably within music industry.
- Flexible with hours and able to cope with last minute change of plans and conflicting demands.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experienced Mac user.
- Clean driving license.
- Confident and efficient with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Trustworthy and discreet at all times.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.