Back to all jobs
PA to high profile Recording Artist
An opportunity has become available for a resourceful, dynamic and meticulously organised PA to support a high-profile recording artist. This is a multifaceted role; the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the principal’s private life, whilst working closely with her Management Team to ensure that her schedule runs seamlessly.
Alongside a proven track record as Private PA, the ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and a superb understanding of discretion and confidentiality.
This is a fantastic role in which no two days will be the same and with scope for growth and progression
Hours: Full time with out of hour support and travel when required
Location: South West London and remote
Salary: circa £50k dependant on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Lifestyle management
- Household management and administration
- Diary management
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Social media and press management
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Organising shoots and studio bookings
- Working closely with the principal’s management team
- Assisting with correspondence and inbox management
- Helping to manage the principal’s country home
- Planning events and social occasions
- Project management
- Personal shopping and gift buying.
- Post and mail management
- Managing bills, invoices, inventories and basic bookkeeping
- Responding to ad hoc duties and requests, ensuring that the principal’s needs are always met
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a PA
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational ability
- The ability to work independently
- Intuitive with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- The ability to use initiative and respond proactively to changing situations
- Knowledge of the music industry is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent understanding of discretion
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application