Back to all jobs
PA TO HIGH PROFILE ACTRESS
This is a fantastic opportunity to assist a high-profile British Actress ensuring the smooth running of all areas of her professional and private affairs. Applicants must be experienced in providing first class support, ideally to talent within the film/entertainment industries and must be self-motivated and highly efficient with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is a new position so provides the opportunity for the PA to take on more responsibility in time and become a key member of a long standing and close-knit team.
You will oversee the principal’s day to day schedule liaising with Managers, PR Team, Stylists and her broader contacts, as well as looking after the house, dealing with contractors, maintenance and suppliers and taking responsibilities of ad hoc errands such as gifting and shopping.
Organisation, forward thinking and multi-tasking are key to this role, you will be comfortable on-set (preferably with some production experience) and be used to working around a busy schedule with an ever-changing diary, so excellent time management is paramount.
Predominantly working remotely but also at the principal’s home in West London and with her on set and travelling when required, flexibility is key.
Hours: Full time
Location: West London, remote and travel when required
Salary: circa £50k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with the management team on Diary and Travel management across professional and personal commitments (domestic and international)
- Ensuring general household and personal administration runs smoothly
- Planning dinner parties, preferably with a ‘little black book’ of contacts across catering, events etc
Candidates must be / have:
- Financial matters such as expenses, banking, paying bills, renewing insurance policies etc
- Managing all correspondence and acting as gatekeeper
- On set support as and when necessary
- Liaising with all professional contacts; Agents/Management, PR Team, Stylists, Accountants, Lawyers/Solicitors etc with complete confidentiality
- Social media input and management
- Ad hoc errand running, gifting and shopping
- Love of plants (particularly houseplants) and confident looking after!
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Proven experience in a similar role supporting talent
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- First class Time Management
- Able to multi-task and prioritize ever-changing / last minute schedules
- Social Media experience preferable but not essential
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to work autonomously as well as working well within a team
- Flexible with hours and able to cope with last minute change of plans and conflicting demands
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong IT skills
- Confidential, trustworthy and discreet at all times
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application