Our client is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London – established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an PA/Office Manager to be part of a thriving business where you can learn and develop whilst supporting the growth of the business. It is essential that the candidate has minimum 4 years previous experience working in an office environment, performing PA duties and support to a Founder/CEO.
Hours: Full time
Location: Aldgate / Whitechapel
Salary: Circa £45k
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Primarily to support and assist a dynamic CEO/Founder on business and personal related tasks, ensuring all their priorities are met. You will be your CEO’s righthand person.
- Gatekeeper and first point of contact on behalf of CEO.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Manage and arrange CEO’s constantly changing travel and calendar arrangements
- Keep property filling up to date & liaise with property managers regarding payments and repairs.
- Make national and international payments on CEO’s behalf.
- Arranging dinners, social events, and public appearances; Organize team communications
- and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Possess strong London and international knowledge of the luxury world (restaurants, hotels, clubs.)
- Keep up to date on trends and send weekly high street trend reports on request.
- Manage and plan exciting business & personal travel/events for the CEO, family & office staff with highly detailed orientation.
- Keep track and collate monthly expenses.
- Adhoc personal shopping.
- Liaise with bank managers, nannies, and household/external staff.
- Support the friendly and supportive Board and Senior Leadership team as required to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Manage, coach & oversee receptionist when required.
- Liaise with building management and contractors regarding office refurbishment & repairs alongside reception staff.
- Managing office supply inventory & maintenance.
- Review and approve all suppliers’ contracts.
- Oversee business project and explore any new business ventures or opportunities.
Candidates must be / have:
- 4+ years’ experience in PA /Office Management, ideally within fashion/retail industry to support executive level
- Highly professional, practices strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with all levels
- Exceptional time-management/organisational skills, producing high quality of work
- Ability to work well under pressure to manage multiple priorities
- Adaptable team player willing to go the extra mile and rise to any challenge
- Confident in working independently, problem-solving and developing ideas
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Preferable experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Amazing opportunity to work for a friendly and approachable Entrepreneur.
- Flexible working hours dependent on schedule. 8:00am – 17:00m / 9:00am – 18:00pm with an early finish on Fridays.
- Pensions after 3 months service.
- Birthday off after 1 year of service.
- Perkbox after successful probation.
- Monthly Internal Discounted clothing sales.
- Sporadic events and away days
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.