Back to all jobs
PA / EA TO HIGH PROFILE ACTRESS & SCREENWRITER
Our client, a high-profile British actress and screenwriter, requires an experienced Assistant to provide first class support across all areas of both her Private and Business affairs.
You will have experience of supporting talent in a Private PA capacity as well as providing Business and EA support to the principal and her Production Company team.
Whilst experience of the TV & Film industry is desirable along with knowledge of the production world, this role is first and foremost a busy and ever changing PA role and you will need solid PA, EA and Administrative experience across personal, household and professional needs.
This is a busy and fast paced role and you will need to hit the ground running with the ability to use your own initiative, work pro-actively and be as confident working in a team as you are autonomously.
Hours: Full time with out of hours / weekend support when required
Location: London, remote and travel when required
Start Date: Immediate
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Diary Management across both Private and Business schedules
- Extensive Travel Planning
- Household management including renovations, contractors, insurances etc
- Assisting with Office / Production Company needs
- Researching, planning and booking holidays and events
- Booking personal appointments such as medical, health, restaurants etc
- Various administrative and organizational duties
- Gift buying and wrapping
- Ad hoc errand running
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role
- High level IT skills with the ability to learn new software
- Loyalty, discretion, professionalism and flexibility
- Highly motivated, confident and a good team player
- Excellent research skills would be a huge asset as would negotiation skills
- Well educated and articulate with first class written and spoken English
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application