Back to all jobs
PA & Day to Day Assistant to high profile Recording Artist
Our client, a high profile recording artist, requires a London-based PA & Day-to-Day Assistant to manage all aspects of the their private life whilst working closely with the Management Team to ensure their schedule runs seamlessly.
Having previously supported talent you will be highly motivated, detail-oriented and able to communicate effectively and efficiently with other team members. You will be the main point of contact for the artist and will need to liaise with record labels, publicists, agents, music publishers, live booking agents, creative teams, lawyers, social/digital teams and accountants etc
Applicants must have prior experience in working in highly confidential environments, possess a critical thinking skill set, have excellent references, and a desire to travel.
Hours: Full time with out of hours support when required
Location: London with travel when required
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Lifestyle management
- Household management and administration
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Organising shoots and studio bookings
- Working closely with the principal’s management team
- Coordinating travel, including accommodation and chartered flights
- Negotiating and booking hair/makeup and styling teams for events and promotional activities.
- Assisting artist with personal and professional needs
- Managing confidential materials/information
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a PA
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- The ability to work independently
- Intuitive with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- The ability to use initiative and respond proactively to changing situations
- Good knowledge of the music industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent understanding of discretion and confidentiality
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application