Back to all jobs
Junior PA to High Profile Recording Artist
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and hardworking PA to act as second assistant to a high profile recording artist.
Working closely with, and reporting in to, the Senior EA you will be an extension of them, providing first class administrative support across all areas of the principal’s life.
You will have sole responsibility for the principal’s property portfolio as well as managing the office and household staff. You will look after all household admin such as contractors, insurances, and bills etc ensuring the smooth running of the properties at all times.
You will be the ‘legs on the ground’ when the principal and EA are travelling being able to work autonomously, use your initiative and be pro-active with a forward thinking manner.
With room for growth this a rare opportunity for a ‘super star’ assistant looking to support talent at the highest level.
Hours: Full time with regular out of hours support
Location: East London
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Working closely with the EA on complex diary and travel management
- All round administrative support across both personal and professional needs
- Solely responsible for principal’s property portfolio
- Household management including staff, renovations and utilities
- Set up and management of new office
- Management of insurances, bills, purchases and general life admin!
- Planning and arranging social events as and when necessar
- Making appointments on behalf of the principal such as medical, health/fitness and restaurant bookings
- Personal shopping, arranging gifts and running errands
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting a high-profile individual desirable but not essential
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently and flexibility in re-prioritising work on a regular basis
- Proactive and energized, confident working autonomously as well as in a team
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent relationship builder
- Friendly and personable
- Confidential, discreet and trustworthy
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application