EA TO CEO, FINTECH, SWAHILI SPEAKING
We are looking for a highly polished EA to support the extremely busy and dynamic CEO of a Fintech company specializing in Sub-Saharan Africa, based in Canary Wharf.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at C-Suite level, be able to work independently and collaboratively, and have an interest in Fintech. You are an admin enthusiast, have a flexible mindset and enjoy being one step ahead at all times.
Hours: Full time, 9 to 6pm with flexibility to support with events on evenings and weekends
Location: Canary Wharf, WeWork plus hybrid around CEO’s attendance in the office
With travel as needed
Salary: 45k + also with equity
Start Date: Immediate/September
Languages: Swahili would be an advantage
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing CEO correspondence, filtering and redirecting messages to the team
- Join conversations with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism as an extension of the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s schedule through effective and organised diary management
- Work with a CEO to get to a standard rhythm of work by prioritising appropriately meeting time and focus time
- Support with prioritisation and decision-making by determining whether a meeting is worth taking, obtaining a clear agenda, ensuring its appropriate length and taking intro
- Organise and arrange the CEO’s travel logistics in an efficient and cost-effective means
- Support with preparing slides aligned to the company brand guidelines in preparation for meetings, doing research, taking notes during the meeting and tracking and following up on meeting actions.
- Support with any other administrative work such as filing expenses and any other general support
- Travel with the CEO if needed, approximately 1 week every 2 months or so
- Personal admin for the CEO as needed
- Social media
Candidates must be / have:
- At least 2 years of experience supporting at C suite level
- You have strong international experience. The CEO travels very often and so you will need to be familiar with travel requirements and be familiar how to help the CEO be prepared in a post COVID world.
- Awareness of Sub-Saharan Africa and African culture
- Patient and calm in the face of competing priorities. Flexible with an ever-changing environment
- Exceptionally organised and have great attention to detail. You will be an extension of the CEO will be relied on to cover his blind spots. Your powers of observation, prioritisation and organisation will be critical in helping the CEO deal with his busy schedule
- Experience managing the diaries of influencers or someone in the entertainment industry. This will be really important as our CEO has a substantial social media following.
- Strong client relationship management skills, knowing when to be assertive and create structure but also knowing when to be flexible to support local needs.
- Start-up environment, entrepreneurial experience. Driven, used to hustling, winning and getting it done
- Passionate have an interest in global fintech
- Proficient in G-Suite, Zoom, Notion, 1Password, Brex, Slack or Microsoft
- Social Media etiquette and latest trends. A keen eye for content and managing a public profile. Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram would be ideal
We receive a considerable number of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up-to-date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.