EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO AND BOARD - FASHION MANUFACTURER
Our client is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London – established for over 30 years and an expanding business with a worldwide client base. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a switched-on proactive Executive Assistant to be part of a thriving business and to play a key role supporting the CEO and leadership team with the growth of the business. It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 4 years’ previous experience working in an office environment, performing EA duties and supporting at C suite/Founder/CEO level. The role will involve administrative day-to day support primarily to the CEO in all matters relating to the organisation of the company operations and additional support to the Board. The EA will act as the central point of support and communication and assisting the Board with project management of the organisation of company operations. A fantastic opportunity for a can-do, confident EA with excellent initiative and ideas, strong administrative and project-management skills. An office manager and receptionist would report in to the EA. Ideal candidates will have experience in fashion manufacturing/retail.
Hours: Full time, office based, with possibility of one day remote working
Location: Aldgate / Whitechapel
Salary: Circa £60k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist the dynamic CEO/Founder on all matters relating to the organisation of the company operations, with some ad hoc personal tasks, ensuring priorities are met
- Be the right-hand person and gatekeeper to the CEO, providing proactive and efficient executive, administrative and project support, ad hoc personal shopping
- CEO diary management managing professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Make national and international payments on CEO’s behalf
- Travel planning for Board and Senior team
- Act as first point of contact among executives, senior employees, clients and other external partners filtering and prioritising enquiries and tasks
- Support the CEO in the management of the Company’s workflows by creating critical paths and maintaining project list
- Project manage ad hoc projects
- Research and analytical reporting on key project initiatives
- Reviewing and managing company expenses
- Attend senior meeting and minute taking where appropriate
- Draft and format information for internal and external communication - business updates, emails, presentations, reports
- Identify and contribute to the efficiency of our business
- Arranging dinners, social events, and public appearances; Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Possess strong London and international knowledge of the luxury world (restaurants, hotels, clubs.)
- Managing Office Manager and Receptionist
- Keep up to date on trends and send weekly high street trend reports on request.
- Keep track and collate monthly expenses
- Liaise with bank managers, nannies, and household/external staff.
- Oversee business project and explore any new business ventures or opportunities.
Candidates must be / have:
- 4+ years’ experience in an office-based EA role ideally within fashion/retail manufacturing of fashion industry supporting executive level
- Highly professional, practices strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with all levels
- Exceptional time-management/organisational skills, producing high quality of work
- Ability to work well under pressure to manage multiple priorities
- Adaptable team player willing to go the extra mile and rise to any challenge
- Confident in working independently, problem-solving and developing ideas
- Strong business and commercial acumen, able to use initiative, research and put ideas forward – a proactive, confident mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Preferable experience using the full Microsoft Office suite
- Amazing opportunity to work for a friendly and approachable Entrepreneur.
- Flexible working hours dependent on schedule. 8:00am – 17:00m / 9:00am – 18:00pm with an early finish on Fridays. To be discussed
- Office based role with potential for one day a week remote working
- Pensions after 3 months service.
- Birthday off after 1 year of service.
- Perkbox after successful probation.
- Monthly Internal discounted clothing sales.
- Sporadic events and away days
Our client is only able to consider applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
We receive a considerable number of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up-to-date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.