Back to all jobs
ASSISTANT TO DAY TO DAY MANAGER – RECORDING ARTIST / SONGWRITER
We are seeking a London-based Assistant to support the Day-to-Day and creative projects lead in the management of team operations and creative projects for this highly successful Recording Artist, Songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
This team player will have a can-do attitude and be a steadfast yet flexible force within a fast-paced environment (where no two days are the same), ensuring the meticulous organisation of data and detail orientated diary and team communications management.
An excellent communicator with experience interfacing with people at all levels, this person will be equipped to work closely alongside external team members (record label, publisher, agents, stylists, PR teams, accountants) to support across a wide range of exciting touchpoints for the artist.
Hours: Full time with out of hours support when needed
Location: London, remotely with travel when necessary
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Candidates must be / have:
- Working closely with the day-to-day and creative projects manager to ensure efficiency of team operations and project management deadlines
- Following up with team members to check task status and ensure that action points are completed
- Organising and managing online filing systems (Dropbox, Google Suite)
- Extensive diary management support
- Creation of internal and external meeting agendas, minutes and action point dissemination
- Booking artist travel and accommodation and any other necessary reservations
- May be asked to purchase, pick up and/or return items on behalf of artist
- Updating team inventories alongside the day-to-day and creative projects manager and the tour manager
- Completing research tasks across a wide range of inbound and creatively ideated opportunities
- Researching and collating articles, videos, podcast recordings of artist for filing and social posting purposes
- Guestlist and VIP management for touring
- Potential travel within growth of the role
- Willingness to work flexible hours
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Great team player, willingness to help support where needed, no matter how great or small the task is!
- Able to take initiative, be self sufficient across owned tasks and work remotely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in interfacing with people at all levels, treating everyone with kindness and courtesy
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Able to plan ahead and take a proactive approach to tasks, challenges or obstacles
- Adaptable - able to deal with the ambiguity of day to day changes
- Prior experience in using online storage systems including Dropbox
- Prior experience in using the Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Driving licence and ability to travel in and around London
- Familiarity with using all major social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Prior experience as a personal assistant or administrative assistant in the music industry
- Experience in using project management platforms such as Monday.com
- Videography/photography capture experience for social media
- Copywriting experience
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application